Sons of Eden was awarded two Trophies at the recently judged Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.
The Freya 2021 Riesling and Romulus 2018 old vine Shiraz Barossa Valley were both judged as Top Gold of their class and recipients of the Trophies.
In addition, Remus 2018 old vine Shiraz Eden Valley and Zephyrus 2019 Shiraz were also awarded Gold medals.
In an impressive strike rate the other 2 wines entered, Marschall 2020 Shiraz and Kennedy 2019 Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre received Silver medals.
The Winewise Small Vigneron Awards is a respected competition drawing entries from across Australia’s wine regions from producers that crush less than 250t of fruit.
2021 Winewise Small Vigneron Award tally
- Freya 2021 Riesling – TROPHY & TOP GOLD
- Romulus 2018 old vine Shiraz Barossa Valley – TROPHY & TOP GOLD
- Remus 2018 old vine Shiraz Eden Valley – GOLD MEDAL
- Zephyrus 2019 Shiraz – GOLD MEDAL
- Marschall 2020 Shiraz – SILVER MEDAL
- Kennedy 2019 Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre – SILVER MEDAL